For young members (13-17 year-olds) learning to manage their own money and saving for an important purchase such as a laptop, car or college. Parents can customize debit card limits and use MyCardRules to track spending and manage their card.
- Student Savings
- Student Checking
- VISA Debit Card
- Save for Something Savings
- Online HomeTeller Access
- MoneyMobile app to keep track of your savings and balances
- Online catalog of checkbooks
Access our online banking tools
Take the hassle out of payday by having your paycheck automatically deposited into your White River Credit Union account. If you are receiving Social Security or other regular deposits, they can also be automatically inserted into your account through Direct Deposit.
For Direct Deposit into your WRCU account, you will need:
- WRCU Routing Number: 325180401
- Your WRCU Account Number (must be in 12 digit format)
- Please call (360) 825-4833 ext. 6 option 4 for assistance
- Paychecks deposited automatically to your account
- Deposits are made even if you’re out of town
- Payroll deduction
Have your money transferred automatically, you choose the amount and time.