Our VISA Debit Cards are a convenient and reliable option for everyday purchases without the hassle of carrying bulky cash or dealing with a checkbook. WRCU VISA Debit Cards function like an ATM card and a check and can be added to your Mobile Wallet.
- Convenience of paying directly from your account
- Secure – Our cards are backed by fraud protection
- Safer than carrying cash or checkbook
- Wide ATM network
- Readily accepted
- Access your account history online with HomeTeller
- MyCardRules App
- Mobile Wallet
- MoneyDesktop and MoneyMobile
- Travel Notes – Contact WRCU to add Travel Notes to your WRCU Debit Card in the event something goes awry while you’re traveling. Consider applying for a WRCU Credit Card to travel with you in the event something goes awry funds can easily be transferred with both cards on your account.
- White River Credit Union Mobile App
Access our online banking tools
- All of our checking accounts come with a VISA debit card
- 24/7 VISA Transaction Assistance Line: (360) 825-4833 ext. 6 option 1
- Member PIN Select (360) 825-4833 ext. 6 option 3
- Member Visa Card Activation (360) 825-4833 ext. 6 option 2
- Lost/Stolen Visa (360) 825-4833 ext. 6 During Business hours option 4 – After Business Hours option 5
- WRCU Visa Department (during business hours (360) 825-4833 ext. 6
Don’t have a card?
Simply contact us to request a Debit Card for your checking account, (360) 825-4833 ext. 6 option 4.
Take the hassle out of payday by having your paycheck automatically deposited into your White River Credit Union account. If you are receiving Social Security or other regular deposits, they can also be automatically inserted into your account through Direct Deposit.
For Direct Deposit into your WRCU account you will need:
- WRCU Routing Number: 325180401
- Your WRCU Account Number (must be in 12 digit format)
- Please call (360) 825-4833 ext. 6 option 4 for assistance
- Paychecks deposited automatically to your account
- Deposits are made even if you’re out of town
Have your money transferred automatically, you choose the amount and time.