Our Classic account option is a perfect starting place for new members. Your White River Credit Union savings account makes you a part of our Credit Union. It represents your ownership of White River Credit Union and qualifies you for all the benefits of membership.
- VISA Debit Card
- Save for Something Savings
- Overdraft Protection (ODP)
- Online Banking Access
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Online catalog of checkbooks
- FREE eAlerts to your mobile phone or email
- FREE Member Seminars
- Online Resources
- Virtual Banking Tools
Access our online banking tools
Take the hassle out of payday by having your paycheck automatically deposited into your White River Credit Union account. If you are receiving Social Security or other regular deposits, they can also be automatically inserted into your account through Direct Deposit.
For Direct Deposit into your WRCU account, you will need:
- WRCU Routing Number: 325180401
- Your WRCU Account Number (must be in 12 digit format)
- Please call (360) 825-4833 ext. 6 option 4 for assistance
- Paychecks deposited automatically to your account
- Deposits are made even if you’re out of town
- Payroll deduction
Have your money transferred automatically, you choose the amount and time.