Are you a superhero?
At White River Credit Union, we’re owned by our members – our neighbors’ right here on the Plateau. Providing top-notch service to our members has been our number one priority for over 65 years. And we LOVE to immerse ourselves in our community with pizazz and always keep it quirky and fun!
White River Credit Union is growing (woo hoo!). We’re currently looking to add an outgoing, accurate, friendly, and fun Member Advisor (Teller) part time (approximately 20-25 hours per week) to our ridiculously amazing team.
Responsibilities include (superhero cape optional):
- Provide excellent member service, confidentiality and accuracy with an attention to detail
- Exhibit exceptional service to our membership while performing all monetary transactions and duties
- Recognize member needs for financial services and refer accordingly
No, we won’t ask if you can leap a tall building in a single bound, but we do require:
- Friendly, motivated, and positive person who works well as a team member
- Desire to volunteer and be involved in the local community
- Passion for spoiling our members
- Customer service experience a plus
Employment contingent upon a background screen.
Please send application and resume to White River Credit Union Careers – PO Box 35, Enumclaw, WA 98022. Applications available at White River Credit Union, at whiterivercu.com/careers, or via email request.