What a ride it’s been these last few months! Whew!
We so miss seeing all our member’s smiling faces inside the Credit Union. However, we’re so happy we still get to see you in the drive-up and by appointment.
So here’s an update of where we’re at.
We continue to follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), as well as federal, state, and local agencies. Protecting the community and our team members, however we can, is critical. We’re re-deploying staff as needed to different areas throughout the Credit Union to better serve our members during this difficult time.
- Please consider scheduling an appointment or using bank at home options. We love our shiny new updated website – take a look at our “Virtual Banking Tools” page for all the ways you can bank in your slippers. Or on a hike. Your call.
- If you need to visit our branch, rest assured we’re taking significant precautions to help keep employees and members safe
- All WRCU employees and visitors are required to wear a mask while inside WRCU
- Regularly disinfecting areas where transactions occur
- Acrylic shields in front of team members
- 6 feet social distancing required
Bank at Home
- Safely bank at home using our many online and mobile banking features. Again, check out our Virtual Banking Tools page. You can conduct everyday banking transactions no matter where you are simply by logging on to HomeTeller or downloading our mobile app.
- Deposit a check from your phone – snap a picture of your check using the WRCU mobile app
- Pay bills – use the WRCU mobile app and HomeTeller to pay your bills
- Transfer funds – transfer funds between accounts
- See your account balances and transactions – use the WRCU mobile app and HomeTeller to view account balances and transactions
- Set up alerts – protect your accounts by signing up on HomeTeller to receive timely alerts by text message and email to keep you informed of your recent activity
Check out our Member Assistance Program page for even more resources. And remember, we’re only an email or phone call away if you need assistance with any of our Virtual Banking Tools…or anything. Stay safe and fingers crossed for loads of sunny summer days!