White River Credit Union is here to lend a helping hand to members and our community while we transition into new routines related to COVID-19. The following resources are available if you’ve been financially impacted.
white river credit union
Offering relief to our members
How do I make a loan payment? Do I have to come into the CU to deposit my check? Find answers to these burning questions and more in our handy Services Chart.
Paycheck Protection Program
The Paycheck Protection Program is not available at this time.
Need a helping hand? White River CU may be able to help you, even if you are out of work.
Skip-A-Pay: Gain short-term financial relief by delaying on a month’s payment. Members may be eligible to skip their mortgage payment.
You may qualify for an additional Skip-a-Pay. Complete and sign online or give us a call to learn more.
(360) 825-4833 Ext. 4
Let us know as early as you can if you’re struggling to make payments so we can put together a plan that works for you
(360) 825-4833 Ext. 4
ATM fees from non WRCU owned ATM’s – please contact (360) 825-4833 Ext. 6 to request fee reimbursement
Free financial education and resources
Our partnership with Balance provides WRCU members with FREE access to financial education and resources to help with day to day finances as well as navigating financial challenges
Taking extra financial precautions
Fraud Alert: Never give out your personal information over the phone, text or email. WRCU will never contact you to ask you for your private information such as your social security, PIN number, expiration date, etc. If you believe you’ve given out your WRCU account information to an unauthorized source, please report it immediately by calling our office (360) 825-4833.
You can also turn off your Visa Card any time by downloading the MyCardRules app.
Resources to help Protect your account:
- Federal Trade Commission Consumer Information guidance on avoiding scammers during COVID-19
- FTC OnGuardOnline
- FTC Consumer resources
- FTC Identity Theft
- FREE Annual Credit Report
- Protect yourself from financial impact of Coronavirus
- Make informed financial decisions
- Protect your credit
- Dealing with debt during Coronavirus
- Tips for financial caregivers
- Online Banking
- Set up Online Banking Mobile Alerts – customize balance and transaction alerts
- Receive text message updates by texting WRCU to 74994
- WRCU Mobile App
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Pay Bills with our Bill Pay – FEE waived through September 2020
- MyCardRules App – Instant Notification when your card(s) have been used anywhere
- Use contactless payments using Mobile Wallet to set up your WRCU Visa Debit and Visa Credit Cards with ApplePay, SamsungPay & GooglePay
- Get a WRCU Debit Card – We can instant issue now – you can get your card today!
- Get a WRCU Credit Card – great low rates
- Apply online for loans and credit cards 24/7
- Make a WRCU loan payment online
- Use MoneyDesktop or MoneyMobile to streamline all of your accounts
- Use our ATM
- eSign with WRCU – We can help you electronically sign any WRCU documents
Call (360) 825-4833 for help with any of these services – Loan Dept. Ext. 4, Member Services Ext. 5, Visa Dept. Ext. 6
- Use our Drive-Up
- Continuously check our website for updates and additional resources
- Reminder – your money is safe here!
- Financial Resources for Washington Residents Impacted by COVID-19 from the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions (DFI)
- Disaster assistance information for businesses and homeowners from the SBA
- For workers and businesses affected by COVID-19 (coronavirus) from the Washington State Employment Security Department
- COVID-19 resource list for impacted Washington businesses and workers from the Washington State Governor’s office
- Free or reduced cost Internet Access through Comcast
- For more information about the coronavirus and the full list of recommendations from the CDC, please see the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines
- Washington State Department of Health
- King County Health Department
- Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department
- Enumclaw School District for information on food services & other resources for children in our community
- White River School District for information on food services & other resources for children in our community