White River Credit Union is here to lend a helping hand to members and our community while we transition into new routines related to COVID-19. The following resources are available if you’ve been financially impacted.
Gain short-term financial relief by delaying on month’s payment. Members may be eligible to skip their mortgage payment.
You may qualify for an additional, FEE FREE, Skip-a-Pay. Complete and sign online or give us a call to learn more.
360.825.4833 option 4
Let us know as early as you can if you’re struggling to make payments so we can put together a plan that works for you
360.825.4833 option 4
Fees will be waived at least through 03.31.2020
Online WRCU payment fee will be waived
ATM fees from non WRCU owned ATM’s – please contact 360.825.4833 option 6 to request fee reimbursement
Skip-A-Pay fee will be waived
Bill Pay fee waived through September 2020
Free financial education and resources
Our partnership with Balance provides WRCU members with FREE access to financial education and resources to help with day to day finances as well as navigating financial challenges
Taking extra financial precautions
Fraud Alert: Never give out your personal information over the phone, text or email. WRCU will never contact you to ask you for your private information such as your social security, PIN number, expiration date, etc. If you believe you’ve given out your WRCU account information to an unauthorized source, please report it immediately by calling our office 360-825-4833.
You can also turn off your Visa Card any time by downloading the MyCardRules app.
Resources to help Protect your account:
- Federal Trade Commission Consumer Information guidance on avoiding scammers during COVID-19
- FTC OnGuardOnline
- FTC Consumer resources
- FTC Identity Theft
- FREE Annual Credit Report
- Protect yourself from financial impact of Coronavirus
- Make informed financial decisions
- Protect your credit
- Dealing with debt during Coronavirus
- Tips for financial caregivers
- Home Teller (online banking)
- Set up Home Teller Mobile Alerts – customize balance and transaction alerts
- WRCU Mobile App
- Remote Check Deposit
- Pay Bills with our BillPay – FEE waived through September 2020
- MyCardRules App – Instant Notification when your card(s) have been used anywhere
- Use contactless payments using MobileWallet to set up your WRCU Visa Debit and Visa Credit Cards with ApplePay, SamsungPay & GooglePay
- Get a WRCU Debit Card – We can instant issue now – you can get your card today!
- Get a WRCU Credit Card – great low rates
- Apply online for loans and credit cards 24/7
- Make a WRCU loan payment online
- Use MoneyDesktop or MoneyMobile to streamline all of your accounts
- Use our ATM
- eSign with WRCU – We can help you electronically sign any WRCU documents
Call 360-825-4833 for help with any of these services – Loan Dept. option 4, Member Services Option 5, Visa Dept. Option 6
- Use our Drive-Up
- Continuously check our website for updates and additional resources
- Reminder – your money is safe here!
- Financial Resources for Washington Residents Impacted by COVID-19 from the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions (DFI)
- COVID-19 Resources for Washington Small Businesses from DFI
- Disaster assistance information for businesses and homeowners from the SBA
- For workers and businesses affected by COVID-19 (coronavirus) from the Washington State Employment Security Department
- COVID-19 resource list for impacted Washington businesses and workers from the Washington State Governor’s office
- Free or reduced cost Internet Access through Comcast
- For more information about the coronavirus and the full list of recommendations from the CDC, please see the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines
- Washington State Department of Health
- King County Health Department
- Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department
- Enumclaw School District for information on food services & other resources for children in our community
- White River School District for information on food services & other resources for children in our community
- EVERFI digital lessons – remote learning for Enumclaw and White River School Districts. Over 100 interactive game-based lessons at no charge.