At White River CU, providing top-notch service to our members has been our number one priority for over 66 years. That’s why we need enthusiastic team members that live and breath our core values.
Our team is growing – yahoo! We’re currently looking to add an outgoing, accurate, friendly, and fun Member Advisor (Teller) part time (approximately 20-25 hours per week) to our ridiculously amazing team.
- Provide excellent member service, confidentiality and accuracy with an attention to detail
- Exhibit exceptional service to our membership while performing all monetary transactions and duties
- Recognize member needs for financial services and refer accordingly
- Friendly, motivated, and positive person who works well as a team member
- Desire to volunteer and be involved in the local community
- Passion for spoiling our members
- Customer service experience a plus
White River Credit Union isn’t owned by a bunch of Wall Street fat cats or distant overlords. We’re owned by our members – our neighbors right here on the Plateau. So instead of stuffed shirts, we wear t-shirts. Or ugly sweaters on Ugly Sweater Day. Or dress like pirates for Talk Like a Pirate Day. Did somebody say, “parade?” We’re there! We LOVE to immerse ourselves in our community with pizazz and always keep it quirky and fun.
Employment contingent upon a background screen. Please send application and resume to White River Credit Union Careers – PO Box 35, Enumclaw, WA 98022. Applications available at whiterivercu.com/careers or email email@example.com. No walk-ins at this time due to coronavirus safety protocols. Our lobby is currently open by appointment only.