Are you a superhero?
At White River Credit Union, we’re owned by our members – our neighbors’ right here on the Plateau. Providing top-notch service to our members has been our number one priority for over 65 years. And we LOVE to immerse ourselves in our community with pizazz and always keep it quirky and fun!
White River Credit Union is looking for a Loan Clerk (will train), or Loan Officer (experience required), part time (29 hours per week).
Responsibilities include (superhero cape optional):
- Excellent member service, confidentiality and accuracy
- Must exhibit exceptional service to our membership while performing all monetary transactions and duties within Credit Union guidelines
- Recognize member needs for financial services and cross-sell/refer accordingly
- Must be a friendly, motivated and positive person who works well as a cooperative team member
- Must possesses a desire to volunteer and be involved in the local community
Pre-employment screening includes a credit and criminal background check.
Please send application & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or to White River Credit Union Careers – PO Box 35, Enumclaw, WA 98022. Phone: 360-825-4833.
Applications available at White River Credit Union, at whiterivercu.com/careers, or via email request to email@example.com.