Your WRCU VISA Credit Card is a convenient and reliable option for everyday purchases as well as those times when you want to kick it up a notch (new treadmill!) or for the unexpected (car repairs).
Convenience and flexibility
Our VISA Credit Cards offer a highly competitive rate as low as 9.99% APR* (OAC*) with an easy application process and a variety of additional benefits which equals less hassle for you. From everyday purchases and making hotel reservations, to shopping online, a WRCU VISA Credit Card is convenient and reliable.
*Annual Percentage Rate | On Approved Credit
- NO transaction fees on cash advances
- NO annual fee
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- Optional Life, Disability, and involuntary unemployment protection
- Make payments by mail, visit our office, transfer from your savings or checking account via phone or online with HomeTeller
- Access your account history online with HomeTeller
- MyCardRules App
- Mobile Wallet (ApplePay, GooglePay, Samsung Pay)
- MoneyDesktop and MoneyMobile
- Travel Notes – Contact WRCU to add Travel Notes to your WRCU debit card in the event something goes awry while you’re traveling.
- WRCU Mobile App
- Change your Credit Card PIN on the fly – Call 1-360-825-4833 x6 to select your own PIN any time you feel like it.
Access our online banking tools
WRCU VISA department
1-360-825-4833 ext. 6
- Transaction Assistance Line 24/7
- Activate Card
- Select PIN
- Speak to an Account Specialist
- Lost/Stolen Card
Looking for a VISA Debit Card?
It’s a good idea to have a WRCU VISA Debit Card as well as a WRCU VISA Credit Card. If one of the cards is compromised, lost/stolen, damaged, etc., WRCU can transfer funds between the two to cover transactions so you won’t be stuck without access to your WRCU funds.
Use non-WRCU cards to make a WRCU loan payment or deposit
Send check via snail mail to PO Box 35 Enumclaw, WA 98022-0035
- Call us at (360) 825-4833 option 6
- Recurring payments from another financial institution (free)
One-time payment from another financial institution (fees apply)
VISA Debit/Credit (fees apply)
Make a payment at the Credit Union (we love seeing our members!)
Transfer from your White River Credit Union account
Use the form in the Make a Payment link below (fees apply)